1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we will inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Hauke Dr. Günther, outskirts & Co. GmbH, Stadtbahnstrasse 127, 22393 Hamburg, Germany, Tel .: 015222889532, E-Mail: email@example.com. The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when you visit our website
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie.
In some cases, the cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR either to carry out the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we work with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Firefox: https: //support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py? Hl = de & hlrm = en & answer = 95647
Safari: https: //support.apple.com/kb/ph21411? Locale = de_DE
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
In accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide them to us for the purpose of executing a contract or opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you provide to process the contract. After the contract has been fully processed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be blocked with due regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after these periods have expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use of your data as permitted by law about which we will inform you accordingly below.
6) Data processing for order processing
6.1 To process your order, we work together with the following service provider (s) who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment processing, if this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you about this below. The legal basis for forwarding the data is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
6.2 Use of payment service providers (payment service providers)
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "installment payment" via PayPal, we give your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. as part of the payment process. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"). The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR and only insofar as this is necessary for payment processing.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for contractual payment processing.
7) rights of the data subject
7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed Planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if we did not collect it from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded in Third countries exist;
- Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the correctness of your data is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead Request the restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet certain whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information according to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to correct or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible ;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. Withdrawing consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of consent up to the point of withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
7.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR MAINLY LEGITIMATE INTEREST IN THE CONTEXT OF A WEIGHING OF INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE EVERY TIME TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA, FOR REASONS THAT WE GIVE UPON YOUR SPECIAL SITUATION.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPULSORY REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING, THAT OUTSIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS OR IF THE PROCESSING OR EXPRESSION OF THE EXPRESSION APPLIES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECTIVE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
8) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After the period has expired, the relevant data is routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and / or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
Notes on data processing in connection with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Ireland Limited. If the person responsible for data processing on this website is located outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland, Google Analytics data processing is carried out by Google LLC. Google LLC and Google Ireland Limited are hereinafter referred to as "Google".
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on the visitor's computer and that enable an analysis of the website visitor's use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by the site visitor (including the abbreviated IP address) is usually transmitted to a Google server and stored there.
Google Analytics is only used on this website with the "_anonymizeIp ()" extension. This extension ensures anonymization of the IP address by shortening it and rules out any direct personal reference. As a result of the extension, Google's IP address will be shortened beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. The IP address transmitted by the relevant browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
On behalf of the site operator, Google will use the information to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the site operator with other services related to website and internet use (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR). The legitimate interest in data processing lies in the optimization of this website, the analysis of the use of the website and the adaptation of the content. The interests of the users are adequately protected by the pseudonymization.
Google LLC. is certified according to the so-called Privacy Shield (list entry here) and guarantees an appropriate level of data protection on this basis. The data sent and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 50 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has expired takes place automatically once a month.
The collection by Google Analytics can be prevented by the page visitor adjusting the cookie settings for this website. The collection and storage of the IP address and the data generated by cookies can also be objected to at any time with effect for the future. The corresponding browser plug-in can be downloaded and installed from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The page visitor can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents the future collection of data when you visit this website.
Further information on the use of data by Google, setting and objection options can be found in Google's data protection declaration (https://policies.google.com/privacy) and in the settings for the display of advertisements by Google (https: // adssettings. google.com/authenticated).
To protect your inquiries via the Internet form, we use the reCAPTCHA service from Google LLC (Google). The query is used to differentiate whether the input is made by a person or improperly by automated, machine processing. The query includes the sending of the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google. For this purpose, your input will be transmitted to Google and used there. However, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this service. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of reCaptcha will not be merged with other Google data. The different data protection provisions of Google apply to this data. You can find more information on Google's data protection guidelines at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de